iTunes accepts Tunes Remote pairing code but Droid stuck on 'Pairing with Library'

EaZy1212

Reaction score
So I have finally got my iTunes to recognize my Droid by disabling some ESET functions. And when I input the 0000 pairing code to iTunes it was telling me that my device has been paired and was ready to use as a remote but the Droid would stay on the pairing code screen. Now the iTunes just switches back to my music library when its verifying and makes the noise that usually indicates operation complete but again my Droid stays stuck on the pairing code screen. Please help I have a party coming up and it would be sick to have this working. Thanks in advance for any help.

OP
E

EaZy1212

Reaction score
So I have finally got my iTunes to recognize my Droid by disabling some ESET functions. And when I input the 0000 pairing code to iTunes it was telling me that my device has been paired and was ready to use as a remote but the Droid would stay on the pairing code screen. Now the iTunes just switches back to my music library when its verifying and makes the noise that usually indicates operation complete but again my Droid stays stuck on the pairing code screen. Please help I have a party coming up and it would be sick to have this working. Thanks in advance for any help.