It's time to Invert Facebook....Again 1.5.0

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How do you get the add-on to work?? I tried with droid forums and I don't know how to turn it on???

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
off topic for those wondering about my win7

Im legally blind so I have the font size way up and im running at 1280x720 res due to the limits of the 26 inch lcdtv I use as a monitor.

Ok as for my firefox its got one toolbar called bookmark toolbar. I have the minimalistic black theme for firefox enabled in tools addonsThe pc im currently on is chugging with only 2gb of ram right now but its working for the time being :)
as for making the areo setting its set to the OnlyBlack theme I found in the huge list of themes for areo.
I currently use this bookmark to invert whatever page im on in firefox. I had a few addon's all have issues with certain pages. and certain fonts
Invert web page colors with the Darken bookmarklet

Here's a shared file for the window's areo theme http://www.mediafire.com/?gkf6iiiofxh25w4

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Back when there was the issues of white boxes in the notifications (except the notification a the top of the list), what was the fix to turn them black?

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Another one, what is the change for the background behind the send buttons when commenting on someone's post? Mine's white.

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
is there a fix for the white part in the notifications section ??
heres a screenshot
Xkape, did this ever get fixed 'cause my version looks this way too.
xkape & I found the fix for this. This also changes the background of the info in the Events

drawable\box_background.xml

Change this:
<item android:drawable="@drawable/solid_white" />

for the inverted, change it to:
<item android:drawable="@drawable/solid_black" />

Old (tallica's image from post #188)
22820d1292692593-its-time-invert-facebook-again-1-5-0-cap2010121812141.jpg

Fixed
snap20110201_194409.png

snap20110201_193506.png

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Hey would u mind putting that .apk in a zip and posting it ? :) I have no clue what ur telling me to change :p and this is 1.5 right?

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Yes, 1.5.0, not 1.5.1. This will install over the top of your existing facebook so long as you have the version from the OP installed.

Attaching both an update.zip and a direct install. change InvertedFB1.5.apk.zip to .apk, other is update.zip method.

Attachments

• InvertedFB1.5.apk.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 153
  • Update.zip_InvertedFB.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 137

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Not sure... Bgill55 has one (in his themer area) for 1.5.1 in his Goodies area for Linear, inverted but themed different. I have one I based off of both that has a full blue theme, icons and text, if you want it. Unless he updated his, it may still have the white boxes.

EDIT: now that i think about it, most likely not, since the update most likely added a feature or bug fix, and that would just create problems.

dboss007

Reaction score
Yes, 1.5.0, not 1.5.1. This will install over the top of your existing facebook so long as you have the version from the OP installed.

Attaching both an update.zip and a direct install. change InvertedFB1.5.apk.zip to .apk, other is update.zip method.

Thanks!! I tried making the change to the file itself via APK Manager, but I was getting FC's like crazy when trying to get into FB.

OP
Tallica

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nice work guys! I'll update the OP in a bit.

Has anyone started on 1.5.1?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com

Thanks!! I tried making the change to the file itself via APK Manager, but I was getting FC's like crazy when trying to get into FB.
something i learned from xKape... the apktool in apk_manager 4.9 sucks. take the one from apk_manager 4.7~4.8, and put it in your 4.9 file. I had the same problems any time i modified the layout folder.