It's time to come out of hiding...

dino98

Reaction score
I've been lurking around the forum for 2 weeks since I bought my droid and I feel like it's time to come out. I consider myself a fortunate droid owner and am glad that I found this place.

I've already rooted mine and my girlfriend's phones and we're using Blackdroid v8(me 8.6.3 and her 8.1.1) and I've overclocked our droids using Chevy's 1.25Ghz low voltage.

The phones are amazing with these upgrades and I have the forum to thank for it, never would have been able to pull it off otherwise. :blackdroid:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been lurking around the forum for 2 weeks since I bought my droid and I feel like it's time to come out. I consider myself a fortunate droid owner and am glad that I found this place.

I've already rooted mine and my girlfriend's phones and we're using Blackdroid v8(me 8.6.3 and her 8.1.1) and I've overclocked our droids using Chevy's 1.25Ghz low voltage.

The phones are amazing with these upgrades and I have the forum to thank for it, never would have been able to pull it off otherwise. :blackdroid:

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad to hear you were able to make use of our resources. Enjoy!