hi!

lovekmats

Reaction score
i've been a droid owner since november. been lurking around this forum for a bit now but decided to change that and be active

i just rooted it last night and installed the 2.1 app drawer and 5 home screens today. i've just been fiddling around with my phone for the past few days.. my winterbreak is far too long (18 more days) and i've run out of things to do. :/

anyways, here's my phone! :)
my main home screen is so empty but i don't know what to add hm

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
awww that's so cute:) it's about time you said something if you've been here since then lol

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Madness...

Nice Setup, just don't let my daughter see it.....

unix.punkx

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yes thats a very interesting setup. Very nice! Hows the rooted 2.1 working for you? Im getting more and more inpatient each day

Diordna

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

Hope your boyfriend Henry does good in court and also hope you have fun in Disney Land next month!

..I never been there and I live in Florida.....

OP
L

lovekmats

Reaction score
Yes thats a very interesting setup. Very nice! Hows the rooted 2.1 working for you? Im getting more and more inpatient each day
It's nice, the five home screens are definitely a lot nicer to have. And it's much better than any other home replacement (fast and clean). I just downloaded the Launcher apk that included the five home screens and app drawer, so it was really easy to instal and easy to uninstall if I don't want it anymore! :)

is your hello kitty a theme?
No, it's just a background image I edited to fit the Droid's resolution