It appears that I am expected to introduce myself.

Zenmervolt

Reaction score
So here I am. :mellow:

Worked for T-Mobile (corporate HQ, not sales or CSR) for a few years, currently an SAP consultant with an independent company.

First smartphone was a BB 8700g when I was working for T-Mo, switched over to a Palm 750p on Alltel when I went independent, and just switched over to the Droid because it was getting too damn frustrating finding updates to apps on the 750p now that the Garnet OS is effectively dead. I figure that Android has a long future ahead of it so with a little luck the Droid will last me quite a while.

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
FINALLY!

Man i waited for your introduction the whole day :D
Just kidding, glad u made it here! Working for Timo Beil (another hammer-joke from myself :rofl3:) is hard, how was it? I guess SAP is much more comfortable rite?

So, feel at home here, have fun and dont be afraid to ask questions, i hope we can help out.

Enjoy!

Tigger

sir

Reaction score
Glad you found your way over :) Hope you enjoy the droid, and more importantly, the Android OS and all it has to offer!

OP
Z

Zenmervolt

Reaction score
FINALLY!

Man i waited for your introduction the whole day :D

Our humor styles are going to mesh well. :)

Just kidding, glad u made it here! Working for Timo Beil (another hammer-joke from myself :rofl3:) is hard, how was it? I guess SAP is much more comfortable rite?

In the Corporate area it wasn't too bad, but since they are a young company (the US arm anyway, obviously DT is much older, but T-Mo USA operates without much interference from DT) there are a lot of things that are done a bit more haphazardly than in more established companies. Of course, now that I'm in consulting I've seen far older companies with far worse business processes, so maybe they weren't so bad.

SAP is a royal pain in the arse. Not because the software is bad, but because it's so vast and so customizable that very few non-technical people have any idea of the amount of work involved in getting it running correctly. If I had a nickel for every time someone asked me, "well, we have a couple weeks, why can't you just have someone code around that" I'd never have to work again.