Issues with Pandora and music timing out???

ryhenicee

Reaction score
I have issues with my music and pandora just stopping after ten minutes. Really annoying when mowing the lawn and have to reach in and restart every time or driving and it just stops. I am guessing it is a setting but for the life of me can't solve the problem Please help thanks

Josefius

Reaction score
Android Online Radio times out too... I thought maybe it was the application but I can't find any settings that would stop it from doing that.

OP
R

ryhenicee

Reaction score
Android Online Radio times out too... I thought maybe it was the application but I can't find any settings that would stop it from doing that.
After 3 songs......my wife has same phone and hers does not time out on her. Also when playing music from my personal uploaded songs that should never time out. Only thing I can think of is it has to do with my screen lock and it kills it.

idpay2cthat

Reaction score
Seems as though Pandora is becoming less and less what Pandora was. It times out on your phone. After a period of time on the web, it asks you if you're still listening, and stops until you click "I'm still lisetning". And they've got commercials.

Josefius

Reaction score
Seems as though Pandora is becoming less and less what Pandora was. It times out on your phone. After a period of time on the web, it asks you if you're still listening, and stops until you click "I'm still lisetning". And they've got commercials.

soma.fm spoiled me, I tried to listen to Pandora a few days ago and once I heard a Mc Donalds commercial, I never listened again.

FunN4Lo

Reaction score
I worked in the yard Sunday plus did some painting. All together about 5 hours. Pandora all day and not a skip, miss, or time out. My Staind channel had a lot of live music going, thought it was rather awesome

liam.

Reaction score
have you tried unloading the app and redownloading? I was having issues with slacker and pandora for a while similar to what your saying now I'm not having any issues *knock on wood*