Issues after app update

sziehr

Reaction score
I updated a couple of apps this afternoon - jrummy's overclock app, kindle, a bubble level app...and after a reboot my cpu is constantly pegged at 99% or so and it lags horribly. Also, with a 50% battery, I get a red light flashing when I dock or undock the phone. I am not running any roms, just the stock 2.3.20. I have uninstalled all the apps I updated and still no improvement. I have it powered off and docked at the moment. I even went into running services and killed any services that didn't seem necessary. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Seems to run normal with sd card remove, except the light for the soft keys and keyboard aren't lighting up, and it is dark in the room.

Last edited:
It's definitely the card. Evidently, if the card gets hosed, the cpu revs up to almost 100% trying to read it. Luckily I had another, I just wish I had backed up my files, especially my downloaded mp3s.

It's definitely the card. Evidently, if the card gets hosed, the cpu revs up to almost 100% trying to read it. Luckily I had another, I just wish I had backed up my files, especially my downloaded mp3s.

You may still be able to plug it into a PC with a card reader and pull the data off it.

No luck. PC won't read it, Nikon D40 says card is damaged.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Back