Issue in phoenix area, or is it with my bolt?

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
Haven't had 4g all day. And in some places no 3g. Anyone else in the phoenix area having these issues? Pandora isn't even streaming correctly.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

howl4me

Reaction score
Mine has been fine all day. Loose 4g when I'm on campus, but that's normal for me. I'm over in Tempe though, so I don't know if that makes much of a difference or not. Have you tried restarting and what not?

Staveandor

Reaction score
I've had 4g all day, between metro and arrowhead. Where in phoenix are you losing reception?

OP
Z06_Mir

Z06_Mir

Reaction score
I was on tempe campus actually when i was having the most trouble. Also in my apartment which is only a mile north of campus. I went to south scottsdale once and got 3g only which isn't uncommon. Then went to north scottsdale later and had almost all 4g hasn't only spots of 3g. Now I'm back at home and seeing 4g like normal. Too weird. I normally get 4g almost everywhere except weird parts in Chandler/Gilbert and the other features far suburbs.

howl4me

Reaction score
Hmm, that's pretty weird dude. Maybe it was just having a bad 4g day?

Hateslinger

Reaction score
I get little to no 4g in my condo and at my folks house in north phoenix I get none. I'm on wifi most of the time unless I'm out running around.

Sent from my rooted Thunderbolt, VirusROM AirborneTB