Is this hardware or the network?

R850R

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
R00ted S3
Seriously, I'm beginning to lose interest in this thing. Signal strength is a joke even when switching to CDMA only. Freezes everytime I load this forum or back button...even other forums.

I can deal with the camera, sound quality with volume+ apk from the developer and other ICS glitches...but my OG seems likr a better device. Battery standby is ridiculous...can you say andoid os bug, it never sleeps? Can't make it 4 hours unplugged with it making 3 calls, a couple of texts and checking email. I get it, but this is really light use.

Navigation? Couldn't even put me on the right street, kept redirecting me on side streets to get me back on to the road I was originally on.

I feel duped, this phone could have been amazing...

foamman

Reaction score
Seriously, I'm beginning to lose interest in this thing. Signal strength is a joke even when switching to CDMA only. Freezes everytime I load this forum or back button...even other forums.

I can deal with the camera, sound quality with volume+ apk from the developer and other ICS glitches...but my OG seems likr a better device. Battery standby is ridiculous...can you say andoid os bug, it never sleeps? Can't make it 4 hours unplugged with it making 3 calls, a couple of texts and checking email. I get it, but this is really light use.

Navigation? Couldn't even put me on the right street, kept redirecting me on side streets to get me back on to the road I was originally on.

I feel duped, this phone could have been amazing...

Is this the Bionic forum?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
R850R

R850R

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
R00ted S3
Lol

Well played sir, well played...

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
battery issues, your doing something wrong.. a bunch of calls and texting here:

it showd no single in my screenshot and i was still able to pull up google.. my kitchen has sucky reception..

I am stock too..

nbd.png

OP
R850R

R850R

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
R00ted S3
Ok, I'm doing something wrong. Why am I getting a constant -109dBm while my wife's RAZR is getting -78 or better?

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Ok, I'm doing something wrong. Why am I getting a constant -109dBm while my wife's RAZR is getting -78 or better?

Bad device maybe? Have you tried exchanging it? Mine has the Android OS bug but I still can get like 18 hours of battery life with the screen on for 3 of those hours with the extended battery. You should be able to get like 10 to 12 at least. Also, my GPS works great so you probably just need to exchange.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

devildog9999

Reaction score
I am getting right around 10 hours on a full battery, but I am using the HELL out of it. I guess I may be one of the lucky ones, but I have Zero complaints about this device thus far after a week of owning it.