Is there any new android phone with a keyboard coming to verizon?

KwlAznKid

Reaction score
My droid1's time is almost up and i'm looking to upgrade, I only want a phone with a keyboard but verizon only carries the droid2 and droidpro that has keyboards. does anyone know if they have plans to bring any new android keyboard phones to verizon? maybe something with 4g even?

thanks!

AlexSB

Reaction score
That's how I used to feel about phones and physical keyboards but I'm loving the on-screen keys now, so my next phone will most definitely need a larger screen, physical keyboard not so much.

There are talks about the Droid 3 coming.

Liberated Droid II

OP
K

KwlAznKid

Reaction score
That's how I used to feel about phones and physical keyboards but I'm loving the on-screen keys now, so my next phone will most definitely need a larger screen, physical keyboard not so much.

There are talks about the Droid 3 coming.

Liberated Droid II

i heard that from some people and then there are some of my friends who switched over to touchscreen and regret it so much ahha. but YES! great i'm glad to hear of rumors of a droid3 :icon_ banana:dancedroid

AlexSB

Reaction score
Lol yea I feel you it makes it alot easier when you have the choice of using the screen or physical keyboard on the same device. But they saying August for D3. Well have to wait and see

Liberated Droid II

OP
K

KwlAznKid

Reaction score
bump! contract is up and ready to get a new phone, any new phones with keyboards? or if not what's the best verizon phone to get now?
oh and only interested in 4g phones, i hear the droid3 is not 4g correct?

azules9780

Reaction score
Yep, not 4g. As for options, you're pretty limited right now but I'm sure they'll come out with another slider soon enough.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
K

KwlAznKid

Reaction score
so i know the stratopshere is out now with a physical keyboard but this phone seems so midrange/low end compared to the other phones out.. anyone know of any new ones coming out soon? i mean common 5mp camera, single core processor?...

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
so i know the stratopshere is out now with a physical keyboard but this phone seems so midrange/low end compared to the other phones out.. anyone know of any new ones coming out soon? i mean common 5mp camera, single core processor?...

u can find a lot of info of upcoming devices on our home page as well as Droid Life. if ur still wanting a keyboard not sure when that new phone will be out. there are a few more in the works that will be out in a few months. just read our news section

OP
K

KwlAznKid

Reaction score
thanks, yea i've been browsing that section for a while but haven't heard of any news of a keyboard phone so i was hoping maybe some members had some insider information

AlexSB

Reaction score
They talking about a D4 coming out with 4g!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk