Is there an APP that will auto change my settings when I get in and out of my car?

BriDroid

Reaction score
I want my phone to automatically turn on gps, bluetooth and screen brightness when I put it in the car cradle, and Turn those off when I take it out. Is there an app that will do that?

OP
B

BriDroid

Reaction score
Not sure that it does, I know that it will adjust settings based on time and location, but my car moves around, so I'm not sure how I would do that.

Reaction score
Not sure that it does, I know that it will adjust settings based on time and location, but my car moves around, so I'm not sure how I would do that.

As I understand it, Locale can use other conditions not just location to activate on. One of them I think is docked.

OP
B

BriDroid

Reaction score
I guess I can live w/o the gps option and bug them to add it.

Thanks!

husker_fan

Reaction score
I have Lite Setting Profile to use with my Seidio Home Dock for my settings.

I noticed if you get the paid version ($3.95) there is gps, but the free has bluetooth and screen brightness, along with many other options, i like it so far.

OP
B

BriDroid

Reaction score
I downloaded the free version of lite settings profile, and it was easy to use, haven't tried it in the car yet, if it works I'll upgrade to the paid version that has GPS toggle ability.