Is there an app that can connect two people's calanders or just even a txt document?

KwlAznKid

Reaction score
I'm looking for an app that can sync two people so they can share a calander or even text document. sort of like an outlook calander used in the office or google docs.

primarily it'll be used between my gf and i, we are both really busy and always forget things we need to do so we're looking for an app where we can both edit and view items we need to do to keep us organized.

i'm sure there is something out there but i can't find anything

if it matters i have a droid1 (old school i know) and she has a droid bionic.

thank you!

Snare

Reaction score
You can allow her Google account to be able to view your calendar and vice versa.

wcjeep

Reaction score
Had to sync the my wife's Google calendar to mine with a PC. Was not able to easily do this on the phone. We've been synced for 2 or 3 years now. It works great.

tdperry

Reaction score
Had to sync the my wife's Google calendar to mine with a PC. Was not able to easily do this on the phone. We've been synced for 2 or 3 years now. It works great.

Not just the main calendar can be done. I created one on my calendar called "chores" and shared it with my wife so she can schedule the honey-do's for me and she has one called "appointments that is shared with me. We both have read/write access to each others calendar.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

OP
K

KwlAznKid

Reaction score
so i was able to do the whole google share calander thing like you guys said but is there a way to make it so we can edit each other's calanders? or share ONE calander with both our activities?

awriternot

Reaction score
Cozi. Its fabulous. You will share the same log in but you can color categorize the family. It will text or email you reminders too if you so choose. Also, it has a shared grocery & task list too. We couldn't do without it.

tdperry

Reaction score
so i was able to do the whole google share calander thing like you guys said but is there a way to make it so we can edit each other's calanders? or share ONE calander with both our activities?

You can set up the other person as having the ability to modify/edit/create events. It is a selection to the right of the persons name you are sharing the calendar with.

Sent from my DROID RAZR