Is there a Way to Shortcut Bookmarks (not just a specific bookmark)?

recDNA

Reaction score
I'm aware of how to make a shortcut to a specific bookmark. What I'm asking is if there is a way to make a "desktop" shortcut to the entire bookmark folder so I may choose which bookmark to open the browser with. Even better would be an option that whenever I hit the browser it went to bookmarks rather than the most recently browsed website.

I'm not crazy about the browser always reverting to whatever page I last looked at. I'd rather go directly to bookmarks and CHOOSE which page I'd like to open. What good is a home page if the browser doesn't automatically open to it?

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Add a new Folder to the Home page and then add the favorites in it you want, or all of them.

You can also long hold the folder banner and change the folder name to Favorites.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Home++ is a home replacement that has a bottom dock that you can (as I have) place a "bookmarks" icon which will bring you up a list of all your bookmarks!

S281

Reaction score
I'm aware of how to make a shortcut to a specific bookmark. What I'm asking is if there is a way to make a "desktop" shortcut to the entire bookmark folder so I may choose which bookmark to open the browser with. Even better would be an option that whenever I hit the browser it went to bookmarks rather than the most recently browsed website.

This exactly what i was wondering, did you ever figure out a way to do it?

Last edited: