is there a way around hitting done then send when texting?

lime4x4

Reaction score
On my old chocalate touch when texting i only had to hit the send button. On the razor i have to hit done then send.

vonfink13

Reaction score
Pretty sure the only way to do that is using an app from the market..try gosms...its a very good one...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

kparks

Reaction score
Pretty sure the only way to do that is using an app from the market..try gosms...its a very good one...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

+1 ..Go sms pro is awesome...

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I was not sure what you were talking about at first, but you mean when you are typing in landscape mode right? Because normal mode you can just hit send like normal after you are done typing. Those other sms programs from the market put me off a little because I don't like my messages routing through another server where they can be seen. Does Go sms do it like that as well?

Reaction score
On my old chocalate touch when texting i only had to hit the send button. On the razor i have to hit done then send.

It's just something you got used to. Once you play with this for a while you'll get used to this as well. I'm going from iPhone to RAZR, I'm sure I'll have a plethora of old habits I'll have to compete with.

grossdm

Reaction score
I got handcent recently - it has a send button from landscape input.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

satarecah

Reaction score
ok you could suck it up and push one more button xD only 3rd party if you have to imho