Is there a Megasite with Droid Android Apps?

cyber3d

Reaction score
Is there a website that displays/shows/promotes/ or otherwise lists all the apps for the Droid or Android OS?

I know of the Market - of course. But, I wonder if there is one on the web.

I also know of Androlib.com, IMO that site needs to change big time. It is not appealing in the least. It is not designed to showcase your product. Fuggly

Is there a mega site for us?

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score
uhhh,
I also know of Androlib.com, IMO that site needs to change big time. It is not appealing in the least. It is not designed to showcase your product. Fuggly
I also dont care for androlib's layout, and the bloggers havent done a "XX Android Apps you cant live with out!!!! (but iphone apps are better)" in quite some time. I spent an hour in the market tonight, and really got pissed, because of the comments like:
"Doesnt work" - Hey einstein, what doesnt work about it???
"Lame" - what would you like to see in the app?
And my favorite first line in the description, "Does not work with XXX Phone", without fail, some dummy in the latest 3 comments will say, "junk, doesnt work with my XXX Phone".

natty_lite

Reaction score
I agree on all points. The comments aren't very helpful, and androidlib is an eyesore.

qoncept

Reaction score
I dont understand why Androlib even exists. It has all the same apps as the market with the same information and screenshots as the market, plus a bunch of ads and bad formatting that make it a nightmare to use. The only reason I like it is for pulling QR codes.