is there a good prepaid company that uses verizons toweres?

93fuelslut

Reaction score
idk if im allowed to post a thread abt another cell phone service even tho it is abt vzw towers, but please let me slide.
long story cut short i sent a refurbished phone back to verizon which they claim was physical damage and im lost on what the heck there talking abt. so im not paying 300$ and im just gonna tell em u can bill who ever.

is there a prepay company that uses vzw towers in lexington sc thats actually good? whats the cons and pro's?
even tho there the same towers, is it still not what you would think?
at&t isnt to good down here and still no 4g for them. and i really need alot of data for pandora.
heck, i might even just use vzw prepaid.

OP
93fuelslut

93fuelslut

Reaction score
thanks......so that article is saying that strait talk is my best bet for vzw towers?
does that mean they use all the vzw towers in that area, or just some of their towers in that area even tho there strictly vzw?
and would it be no different then having a contract vzw service as in signal and data?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
thanks......so that article is saying that strait talk is my best bet for vzw towers?
does that mean they use all the vzw towers in that area, or just some of their towers in that area even tho there strictly vzw?
and would it be no different then having a contract vzw service as in signal and data?
Don't know the answer to that one....sorry. Try contacting Strait Talk and find out or read up more on the provider itself and there should be info.