Is there a "Change Resolution" feature in NOTE 10?

King Bengals

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force -32G.
I have a new Note 10. I was reading that a way to extend battery life is to change your screen resolution from the highest setting to the medium setting. To do that you should be able to go to Setting/Display/Screen Resolution. I do not seem to have the “Screen Resolution” option on my Note 10. My brother’s S9 has that option which makes me think it’s weird the much newer Note 10 doesn’t have it. I saw videos about it working but I wonder if it’s just a feature on the Note 10+. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks!

OP
King Bengals

King Bengals

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force -32G.
Well, I think I have the answer...the Note 10 regular does not have a Screen Resolution change feature. ....Okay, this is funny. I talked to a Verizon Tech person & they couldn't figure out why that option wasn't there. They gave me the number to Samsung tech support. Surprisingly I was able to speak to a person very quickly there. She & her boss remote-controlled into my phone. They were both surprised that the screen solution & night mode features were not on my Note 10. Neither of them had seen that before. So today I've stumped Verizon, Samsung & several forums. No one knew " oh ya you can not do that on a Note 10 regular it does not have that feature". The Samsung techs noticed my phone did an update recently so they think maybe those features got removed. In any case, at least I'm not going crazy & my phone isn't broken. So now you all know. :)

hotuser

Reaction score
I have a new Note 10. I was reading that a way to extend battery life is to change your screen resolution from the highest setting to the medium setting. To do that you should be able to go to Setting/Display/Screen Resolution. I do not seem to have the “Screen Resolution” option on my Note 10. My brother’s S9 has that option which makes me think it’s weird the much newer Note 10 doesn’t have it. I saw videos about it working but I wonder if it’s just a feature on the Note 10+. Does anyone have suggestions? Thanks!

In the battery settings, namely in the settings of battery saving modes, you can choose the screen resolution. There was never a need to change the permission. This does not affect autonomy. Why do you need it, may I ask?