Is there a C64 and NES emulatore for the Droid?

antpage

Reaction score
I was thinking of buying a Droid phone but i need if it has a C64 and NES emulator. Also the Droid seems newer than the other smart phones like the windows phones, how does its emulators stack up to the other smart phone emulators?

Thanks

Mawnee

Reaction score
Not sure about C64. But we do have NES, SNES and Genesis Emulators. Also a Playstation emulator was recently released. Mario on your phone is cool, but Final fantasy 7 is awesome! :)

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Theres quite a few nes emulators, I use nesoid. Im not sure about c64, I believe their may be one out now, if not now, soon.

ClausG76

Reaction score
There are about 3 c64 emulators i know of. The best one is Frodo and can be downloaded free from the market. It works great on the droid.
It is a good idea to purcase a droid or droid 2 for emulators, because of the keyboard. It's just better to play on. There is also amiga and spectrum amulators

Droidfish

Reaction score
If you guys are into emulators check out the CPS2 emulator from Jrioni, it plays all the old capcom arcade games like xmen vs. street fighter, marvel vs. capcom & dungeons and dragons shadow of mystara.

There is pretty much no sacrafice in either game play or graphics. He really did a good job on it. Costs like 5 bucks but it's worth it if you like old school gaming.

kevenz

Reaction score
I bought CPS2HD, it's awesome........ I wish it would support CPS1 too :)

ClausG76

Reaction score
Some of the cps1 games are supported in his other emulator jarcade