is miui on gb kernel yet?

jwezesa

Reaction score
Just wipe data/cache and install right over cm7. It is for gb ota.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

OP
hockeyhead019

hockeyhead019

Reaction score
ok cool...

so my other question is what's the deal with updating? I haven't seen framework tweeting about working on it at all... are we going to get any updates through the miui updater thing? or do we have to wait for somebody to port it and then flash it again?

hond2

Reaction score
Check out Miui.us
The root issue is not a problem that needs to be updated. Its a new feature according to the changelog!
Look for :
UPDATE NOTICE: Superuser Permissions need to be enabled via Superuser.apk menu enable superuser Permissions. (Superuser is found in Tools folder)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Bassaholic33

Reaction score
Check out Miui.us
The root issue is not a problem that needs to be updated. Its a new feature according to the changelog!
Look for :
UPDATE NOTICE: Superuser Permissions need to be enabled via Superuser.apk menu enable superuser Permissions. (Superuser is found in Tools folder)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Yes. aceoyame said he will be porting it since its very similar to D2G. Make sure you give him many thanks. :)

jhkang

Reaction score
is anyone experiencing your phone going back to stock MIUI everytime you reboot your phone? Every time I reboot, the phone tells me that i have to resign into my Google account and have to reset up my phone as if I factory wiped my phone....:frown:

so im going to sbf and jus go back to cyanogen i guess....

jhkang

Reaction score
ok jus sbf'd and gonna try out jakebites v10 mod bc it says it should work....