Is jellybean going to be worth the wait??

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the gs3 and recently put jellybean on it. Definitely worth it the only problem ive been having is that it pops up no sim every once in a while and looses service but only for a second. And sometimes says my sd has been removed. Other than that everything works great. Google now is amazing so happy I did the update.
Im guessing you're rocking CM10.

singer4u2nv

Reaction score
Im not sure my brother did it for me. Hes a nerd lol tell me how to check and ill let you know

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I know there's away for you to get Adobe Flash on JB.Go to youtube and see what you can pull up.Im going to check it out rite now just to be in the know.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
There's plenty of info on youtube about this.Since your bro got JB on your S3,then I know he can get flash.If he does,let me know how it works plz.

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
The only thing i miss is Google Now with the information slides it provides. It absolutely trounces S-Voice, which is basically equal to voice interpretation from Gingerbread

LadyPhoenix

Reaction score
while i am waiting on this sandy hurricane to pass by -
i have been looking up JB on various YouTube videos
and YES it will def be worth it. :icon_ banana:DancingNexus

jwilly216

Reaction score
More than anything else I have put up with due to my bionic or Verizon, the fact that spring got jelly bean already is outrageous to me and I think people should be more upset about that than when ics was delayed for bionic. I have to switch to a different carrier to have the latest version of android wtf

jwilly216

Reaction score
I pay a lot of money to stay on top of things which includes the newest hardware on the most expensive carrier.this is b.s. and I was never even this pissed with apk the delays on my bionic. Now I'm running the same os as my bionic which I gave to my mom and at this rate that thing will prolly get jelly bean b4 me

singer4u2nv

Reaction score
You can change carriers or root your phone. Getting mad isn't going to get you anywhere. Verizon should have gotten it first or everyone at the same time but that's just not how things work. No perfect world sorry

steeletown

Reaction score
I'm a little upset that the droid razor m started receiving jelly bean update and was just released a few months ago and the S3 still has no word on a release. Not complaining I love my phone, but would like to see the update.