Is it Worth Rooting?

bosshog85

Reaction score
I have the Continuum and I'm curious whether I should try to root it. I'm not really aware of any ROM's other than the 2.2 and I don't want it cuz its been modified too much from stock. Is there really any other reason it would be worth rooting this device? Anything cool that can be done to it?

OP
bosshog85

bosshog85

Reaction score
Do I?

Sent from my Samsung Continuum SCH-I400 using DroidForums

txwolf1980

Reaction score
Do I?

Lol. Obviously not. With this phone, rooting is the way to go. The bloatware kills the performance. And any app that requires 2.2 or higher, will not work. That being said, if you want a full intact rom (bloatware and all) that is 2.2, it does exist. Let me know, and I'll help you get on it.

mmarchba

Reaction score
Rooting

I am so glad I made the jump to root....I have a totally different experience with my phones now......You just have to jump in and learn from your mistakes.....I flash different roms everyday......

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lol. Obviously not. With this phone, rooting is the way to go. The bloatware kills the performance. And any app that requires 2.2 or higher, will not work. That being said, if you want a full intact rom (bloatware and all) that is 2.2, it does exist. Let me know, and I'll help you get on it.

I may just have to jump on this, my wife has this phone.

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

OP
bosshog85

bosshog85

Reaction score
My dad is hooking me up with the Bionic so goodbye to this phone.