is it worth my time...?

idk5

Reaction score
is it worth my time to try and get a warranty replacement cause i found dead pixel(s) in the middle-ish of my phone i can show you guys a pic if you want.

EDIT: View attachment 43118 it is the green dot, i know its small but its very obvious when watching a movie when the screen is showing black and is kinda visible when red and blue.

Last edited:

Erikbal

Reaction score
is it worth my time to try and get a warranty replacement cause i found dead pixel(s) in the middle-ish of my phone i can show you guys a pic if you want.

EDIT: View attachment 43118 it is the green dot, i know its small but its very obvious when watching a movie when the screen is showing black and is kinda visible when red and blue.

I personally can be kind of anal so I'd probably mention it to someone and see what they say. We pay a lot of money for these phones so I think.we deserve to be picky...

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
I'd do it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

onebigunion

Reaction score
I think i'd base my decision on how happy I am with the phone otherwise. There seems to be a lot of variability on how many issues particular samples of this phone have. Ive been very fortunate with mine. Data drops have been rare ever since i got it and non-existent in last ten days or so even traveling in and out of 4g. Id hate to have warranty it and take a chance on getting a crappy replacement. If you have a phone with lots of issues, it would make sense to warranty it and try another one. To me the green dot didn't jump out much - I have dust specs on my screen protector that are larger, but it might be more bothersome to you

OP
idk5

idk5

Reaction score
i just barely cleaned it out again (the 4th time) cause of bugs and haven't added any apps to it cause i was planning on switching it our but it seam really stable right now but i think i might chance a replacement cause i don't want to stare at a green dot for 2 years of movies.

Erikbal

Reaction score
Let us know how you make out!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
idk5

idk5

Reaction score
Sorry for not responding for a long time, I went into Verizon and they looked at my phone asked if I had insurance (i do) and they shipped me a new one the next day free of charge and this one is much better then the one I had before no flaws other then the data drops but they arn't that bad anymore

If you don't have insurance then it will sent using 2 day I believe