Is it possible to flash Straight Talk on a Droid A955

TheDarkness101

Reaction score
Hey

I do not know if this is the right section about asking for things like this

But is it possible to unlock/switch the ESN of my phone to straight talk or something? I'm still unsure about using CDMA Work Shop, nor know where to get it from.

I have a few D2's I'm willing to swap to straight talk for my friends, as they wanted to stop buying a 2 yr contract with verizon's ****ty prices.

Any suggestions/help is welcome

Thank You :)

dasanman69

Reaction score
I don't know about straight talk but I've heard that they can be flashed over to Metro PCS. Depending on what state you live in they might do it right in the store.

kindness63

Reaction score
I called them once and they said that i could all you have to do is give them the number under you battery imei number i think? then buy a card.so what i would do is just call them ok?the last time i called them was last year.i have a droid 2 and im on Pageplus network with no problems.......

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
I called them once and they said that i could all you have to do is give them the number under you battery imei number i think? then buy a card.so what i would do is just call them ok?the last time i called them was last year.i have a droid 2 and im on Pageplus network with no problems.......
yes you need a sim card, the D2 a955 doesn't have a sim card slot, to use their gsm service
straight talk does have cdma service, but only their cdma phones work
but their are other cdma carriers
List of United States wireless communications service providers

http://www.straighttalkwirelessforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6794&t=61947