is Better Cut not compatible with Home++?

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
also, I noticed that you can't use live wallpapers with Home++... sad day. anybody have a solution or workaround?

running DM right now. empty home screen, everything is on the home++ home screens. when I try to edit an icon with better cut, there are none to edit, and when i create a new one it puts the icon on the native home screen.

i promised I searched first, but apparently "better cut" is not a descriptive enough term for our search engine and it ignores symbols like ++...

halopower

Reaction score
also, I noticed that you can't use live wallpapers with Home++... sad day. anybody have a solution or workaround?

running DM right now. empty home screen, everything is on the home++ home screens. when I try to edit an icon with better cut, there are none to edit, and when i create a new one it puts the icon on the native home screen.

i promised I searched first, but apparently "better cut" is not a descriptive enough term for our search engine and it ignores symbols like ++...

You can get live wall paper working by installing new home ++ from site Introducing Home++ (Home++ by Intuitit)
once you install live wall paper should be operational

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Throw bettercut in the trash and get abcorganizer :D

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
halopower, thanks for the link, got live wallpapers working.

cakes, I'll check it out. thanks all!