Is anyone still working on this?

OP
SSHGuru

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I want the sourcery transition special effects and the Watermark'd theme and I'll be happy.:icon_ banana:

I tried Elite 4.2, found it a little buggy and my battery wasn't as good and the Droid wasn't as cool as it was with LithMod.

I'm sure it was my fault because I can't afford to wipe my data, however after using it I felt that it had nothing better than LithMod which works perfectly.

I run at 1200 and it's smooth and doesn't get hot.

I loved the Sourcery transitions and special effects but that one was every buggier.

I ran 4.2 with a P3 kernel, and it was a bit cooler for me than the stock kernel. Of course, every phone is different there.

As far as bugginess, if you don't wipe data, errors on ROMs are pretty much unavoidable.

For my part, I loved Lithium, but after it became clear to me that it had pretty much dead-ended, I began to look for something that would be updated and supported, and I had a very similar experience on PE as I did on JRummy's Kangerades and Lithium-actually, I had slightly fewer errors and bugs than I did with this.

If you're happy with what you have, how it performs and where it is at, more power to you. You certainly don't need to change.

badtoy1986

Reaction score
+1 for Project Elite.... Not a ton of extras but great performance.