iPhone's Ragdoll Blaster for android?

ironosity

Reaction score
If you're not familiar with this game it's one of my favorites for the iPhone and it's just really cool. The object of the game is to fire rag dolls from a cannon and hit a target. Only to do so usually involves a puzzle of steps. What really makes this game is the physics involved. I've been looking for a clone of it for android but haven't found one. Anyone know of one? Or any physics games (besides Space Physics which will be awesome when the developer updates it for Droid)?

ScottDroid

Reaction score
Ragdoll

Easily my fav iphone game...

If they make it consider one copy purchased by me!

PetrolHead

Reaction score
Yea, this is one that I would definately buy as well. Ragdoll blaster is probably the best game for the iphone.

DaHarder

Reaction score
Ok...

I'm in as long as all those little ragdoll's are holding iPhones - LOL!

rushmore

Reaction score
Is that a Flash game on Addicting games? Those should work on Droid with Flash 10.1 when released this summer- assuming mouse function is emulated someway through Droid's screen....

OP
ironosity

ironosity

Reaction score
the one posted by boman is...but the one on the iPhone is native. An I'm just saying we need one like it for android.

OP
ironosity

ironosity

Reaction score
Yay! Camel Games (Same developer who brought us Space Physics) has developed a ragdoll blaster clone called Shoot U! Worth checking out! Shoot U (lite)

Nickmast

Reaction score
Fun but too easy and not enough levels. I beat it in 10 minutes.

gallumbits

Reaction score
Hi guys, there's a clone of the game for the android lovers and it's called Shoot U

[video=youtube;LlvfD4LtNOk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvfD4LtNOk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlvfD4LtNOk[/video]

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Plan on playing it when I'm waiting for the doctor today. I wonder if I should leave the sound on? There is a way to turn it off, correct?

OP
ironosity

ironosity

Reaction score
Fun but too easy and not enough levels. I beat it in 10 minutes.

I'm assuming you mean the lite version. If you beat the full version ($2.99) in 10 minutes, my hat is off to you. 70 levels...