Iphone commercial

SmD71nG

Reaction score
Every time I see or hear one in the background and the ominous voice says... "if you don't have an Iphone" I generally say out of compulsion "you have a better phone"

Then at the end he usually chimes in "if you don't already have an Iphone" I then finish it "you have an android"

Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
No, I can make my own choices....

OP
S

SmD71nG

Reaction score
It was a joke. I just see more iphone commercials more than android commercials. Regardless of the phones running android...cause its usually a side note. Not the major point.

Don't act like apple doesnt like to shove their software and hardware down your throat in all their ads. Ever since they started. Ehem, most iconic advertisement.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was a joke. I just seeing those commercials more than android commercials.

You know it depends on what you watch. I see tons of Android commercials, I keep the TV on MLBnet a lot. But I also see a lot of them, though briefly. I crack up over the T-Mobile commercial I see since they didn't know their future back then.

OP
S

SmD71nG

Reaction score
Yeh...I really feel bad for the tmobile brand...they really were the last working class company, this came from my buddy, one works at pepsi one works at a local chi company and another works at sprint. It was the cheapest for full services. My buddy is lost now cause he does their flex plan. Doesnt know what would happen when the merge kicks in fully.

cpjr

Reaction score
Don't act like apple doesnt like to shove their software and hardware down your throat in all their ads.

Isnt that the point of an ad, to promote your product???

Ya know what I get tired of.......hate threads.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
The iPhone commercials have increased since being added to VZW. In my area the TB is really being pushed.

OP
S

SmD71nG

Reaction score
Another major thing I notice is iphone user calling android crap yet when asked they usually admit to have never used an android phone before. That's what really grinds my gears.

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Another major thing I notice is iphone user calling android crap yet when asked they usually admit to have never used an android phone before. That's what really grinds my gears.

Yeah because as we all know, every android user has used an iphone...android fanboys are far worse than apple fanboys trust me.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk