iPhone 4 users are not receiving my text messages

jboucheb

Reaction score
Has anyone complained about not receiving your text messages, especially to the iPhone 4?

It's frustrating and wondered if it's a setting or something. I'm using the stock text messaging program on the thunderbolt.

Arsonman

Reaction score
Are they not recieving or are they getting text messages listing your sim card number and not your contact number. If that is the case, do a battery pull that should fix it. If not I can not help you.

OP
J

jboucheb

Reaction score
Are they not recieving or are they getting text messages listing your sim card number and not your contact number. If that is the case, do a battery pull that should fix it. If not I can not help you.

Yes, its showing a 16 digit long number! I'll try the battery pull now .

OP
J

jboucheb

Reaction score

Yes, its showing a 16 digit long number! I'll try the battery pull now .

The battery pull technique worked!! Thank you for the suggestion. This forum rocks.

Bowtie

Reaction score
Battery pull or a shut down and restart will cure this, the reboot option will not fix the 16 digit text message issue.