iPAD link on OUR home page!

Bichonbuddy

Reaction score
Notice the iPAD Forum ad link on OUR Droid Forum home page!!! Thought that was funny.

99% of the blogs are posting a $499 price for the iPAD.. It's more like $829 if you want to get the most out of it. Interesting.

apple-ipad-pricing.jpg

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
there must be money to be made via advertising its a smart idea get it while the getting is good

-=Jason=-

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I think the idea of this forum isnt to hate apple or iphones. Its to celebrate android!

superglen99

Reaction score
this thing has no camera no sms and NO FLASH!! who wants a netbook with NO FLASH!! how useless. and it's way overpriced for what you get

Last edited by a moderator:

dverplank

Reaction score
This thing has no camera no sms and NO FLASH!! who wants a netbook with NO FLASH!! how useless. and it's way overpriced for what you get

Agreed!! No flash? Soooo.. do i keep my laptop next to me so I can view the 50% of the websites out their in flash? So disappointed. I actually think they have some very intuitive technology but this is like a car with no engine.:mad:

Big Cam

Reaction score
this thing has no camera no sms and NO FLASH!! who wants a netbook with NO FLASH!! how useless. and it's way overpriced for what you get
So then don't buy one, and don't go to that forum.

Problem solved.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
This thing has no camera no sms and NO FLASH!! who wants a netbook with NO FLASH!! how useless. and it's way overpriced for what you get

Absolutely! It's as crazy as a camera without a keyboard! :) Or did you mean the other "flash?"

iPirate

Reaction score
I'm not impressed with the ipad at all, the half a** working Android tablets look 100 times better.

I cannot see personal reason to have one of these.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Please watch language and references.

I want people to debate their likes and dislikes but there is no need to go overboard.

Thanks guys and girls