Inverted apps... what's missing?

i beleive this is the right one,i had 3 versions on my sdcard cause i had david (team fussion rom porter) try to do it for me. this is one of his attempts. im to lazy to try to do it my self,im so burnt out with doing android stuff, lol

That will not recompile. Probably a themed one.

how about yahoo im

not the mail. Mail works fine for me using official droid app which is black already. But for me to send pic's or video to friends on pc using yahoo im I cant use handcent so I had to install yahoo im from market but tis white and has small fonts :(

Here's both apps. top one is IM, bottom is Mail.
http://www.mediafire.com/?xisuadd57a1ia5l
http://www.mediafire.com/?k99e9r3rzs7z8bc
DroCap201101091035.png

DroCap201101091036.png

DroCap201012280836.png

Last edited:
Keep in mind, because we can't upload .apk files to this forum, the name gets changed to .zip.

Point is, some of these inverts are setup to just be renamed to thisapp.apk and then put inside a template for install while others are set so the name stays .zip and you can install them right off. Always check that first.

any luck on the official yahoo mail app that i posted. i cant use the email app that comes pre installed. im forced to use 3rd party app from market

Sneaky what phone

I have yahoo working on both my droid1 and my droidx, it shouldn't need any special settings for the email to push right the stock app.

If not k9 is a great 3rd party app. I've used that when I had my incredible cause I hated the senceUI app. alot like that app.

I use K9 as well which, can be black on its own in the settings (sort of). I had some issues with kids throwing up all last night but I am about to crack Yahoo open now.

OK, This Yahoo mail will take some time. Lots of xmls to add in the background to. I'm on it though, give me a bit.

i realize i can get the email app that comes pre install with the work around but side effect it does not work on wifi. some roms have a hacked email app that works out of box without the work around. ATM my current rom doesnt do that,its just easir to use the official one. take your time X

I think I may have the Yahoo Mail app figured out. I will find out tonight. Note to self.. don't work on mail apps anymore.. double notifications are annoying..lol :)

I started inverting gas buddy the other day but found out that once you start messing with it, the map no long shows??

Sent just before I "Blacked Out"

decalex.. still waiting on you to test out the google reader I posted to tell me whats wrong with it.. (I need to know cause I have no subscriptions)

sneakey - Mail is around 60 - 70% done. Some things I gotta work out.

MAD450r.. you wanting Yahoo Messenger? Post the apk file and I will work on it after I get the Mail done. Or someone else will before me. :)

snead.. does it have its own map or is it pulling it from google maps or something?

Back