OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
haha GLD... :)

Don't feel bad, I tried to invert it only to find out later it had a dark option..doh!

FastKatt

Reaction score
I was more thinking about the imput fields and the widgets...
But, I see your points
Thanks for the Pandora plug Yak, :)

Here's the thing with inverting and transparent.....

Maps.. it inverts itself at night, and a xparent one would probably look like a trainwreck....(navigation and places are part of maps)
Gas Buddy.. I actually have that one, and it may look good both ways.. will start on that one soon...
Gmail has been done by Sourcery ROM guys, if you want it, just download their rom and pull it....

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I thought you were going to use the other thread so I stuck it and mirrored the name of the transparent thread I started after it -

Transparent apps...what's missing ?

D'oh!

lol.. I started that one so people could have 1 place to request inversions in. I suppose two threads is kind of redundant. Merge them together?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol.. I started that one so people could have 1 place to request inversions in. I suppose two threads is kind of redundant. Merge them together?

I'll get them merged and then you can just copy this O/P into the other O/P :)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ec ill ad em both either before I go get drunk or after I get home from being drunk.....lol

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
I have a request

I'd like to see Myspace inverted to match BlackNBold
I've done part of the widget using TheBowers's background and button images. landscape is how I want it to look, cant get it to work in the other view.
OOps thats an old pic I fixed the white area in this pic. I'll reupload the new pic later today.
CAP201012030128.jpg

CAP201012070018.jpg
CAP2010120422051.jpg

Last edited:

mik3_cl

Reaction score
I'm trying to install the inverted calendar and it dose not install. The apk shows in system app but no app in the drawer. There are no specific instructions there so I assumed it was .zip to be flashed through recovery.