Introduction

Killtrip

Reaction score
Hey, been reading this site for quite awhile now, since I got my droid on release weekend. Never really introduced myself though. Figured this was as good a time as any since its my birthday (34) and I've declared my nerdness for all eternity..

I got an android tattoo. :greendroid:

Turned out pretty good too!

Its on my right forearm, just behind the wrist area. Its about 12 hours old right now.

Attachments

• 2010-02-02_20.06.46_phixr.jpg
    2010-02-02_20.06.46_phixr.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 133

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey, been reading this site for quite awhile now, since I got my droid on release weekend. Never really introduced myself though. Figured this was as good a time as any since its my birthday (34) and I've declared my nerdness for all eternity..

I got an android tattoo. :greendroid:

Turned out pretty good too!

Its on my right forearm, just behind the wrist area. Its about 12 hours old right now.

:welcome: to the Forum. Well, I have to say your the first I've seen with an Android tattoo. Fortunately I think the platform is here to stay so you won't ever have to worry about covering up that puppy. Gotta say that looks a little painful. (not on the eyes, just the area on the arm)

Since you've been around for a couple months you probably know where most everything is. We can always use more contributing members in the forum so I'm glad you decided to do an introduction. Enjoy.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Welcome!

I've toyed with the idea of an Android tattoo myself.

I've currently got 3. On large one across my upper back, a smaller one on my left shoulder, and an even smaller one on my LEFT forearm.

OP
K

Killtrip

Reaction score
the little bugger is just too cute to let pass.. lol

this is my 8th tattoo, I think.. (counts in head...yea, 8th) Almost got two of them, the other would have matched on the other arm, but decided to hold off on that one for now.

Anyways, hope to be a regular here, I read every day..

I'm thinking of hiding some androids on the the chopper I'm building too, lol.