Introducing myself.

gray_fox216

Reaction score
Hi, this is Chris. I'm currently using an Iphone 3G, but I will be switching to Verizon and a Motorola Droid within the next week. I've pretty much became a master at jailbreaking Iphones, and I know the benefits of having a modded Iphone are tremendous. I'm hoping "rooting" a Droid will be something similar to this, and I'm going to try to learn how to do it pretty well before I get the phone so I don't end up bricking it. Thanks for reading!

eliassami5

Reaction score
Hi, this is Chris. I'm currently using an Iphone 3G, but I will be switching to Verizon and a Motorola Droid within the next week. I've pretty much became a master at jailbreaking Iphones, and I know the benefits of having a modded Iphone are tremendous. I'm hoping "rooting" a Droid will be something similar to this, and I'm going to try to learn how to do it pretty well before I get the phone so I don't end up bricking it. Thanks for reading!

welcome to the forums :).

99% chance you wont brick your phone but if you do we are here to help lol.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, Chris! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

:welcome: