introducing myself barlog

1barlog17

Reaction score
Hi I'm 1 barlog17 I've had my moto Droid sense December 09. Its my first smartphone and my third cellphone in my life. I'm 30 years old just got my own first computer about two years ago. So you can say I'm a little behind with the computer world,but I've used computers for years and I'm a quick learner. I'm an HVAC service tech and before that I was a manager for circuit city for 5 years doing car electronics. So I do understand technology I just need some tips/help with my Droid I've figured it out pretty good but have questions on how to manage my memory card files. I live in San Diego county and would love to find others who live in my area who have the Droid and are experts to talk shop. Well that's about it. Thanks Barlog.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the forum.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi I'm 1 barlog17 I've had my moto Droid sense December 09. Its my first smartphone and my third cellphone in my life. I'm 30 years old just got my own first computer about two years ago. So you can say I'm a little behind with the computer world,but I've used computers for years and I'm a quick learner. I'm an HVAC service tech and before that I was a manager for circuit city for 5 years doing car electronics. So I do understand technology I just need some tips/help with my Droid I've figured it out pretty good but have questions on how to manage my memory card files. I live in San Diego county and would love to find others who live in my area who have the Droid and are experts to talk shop. Well that's about it. Thanks Barlog.

Welcome, 1barlog17! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home!

:welcome:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome:
newbie.gif

This place rocks and you'll soon see that if you don't already.