Intro from an Ohio mom

redhed

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Michelle. Just bought a Droid 2 after biting the bullet and breaking my contract with AT&T and getting rid of the iPhone 4. The iPhone 4 proximity sensor issue drove me crazy (was accidentally putting about 75% of my calls on mute when the phone touched my face.) Plus, AT&T coverage around here is mediocre at best. Data was so SLOW! Never should have upgraded from the iPhone 3GS, but oh well. Even with the 3GS I missed the QWERTY keyboard that I was used to on my previous Blackberry Curve.

I've already used this site multiple times to figure things out as I learn the Android operating system. You've all been very helpful. Thanks.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Glad to have you.

This is one of the great android resources on the web. Use it and abuse it. :)

Sent from my Droid

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Like you and me there are many former iPhone users here. No question that the VZW network is superior. Check out the entire section for the Droid 2 in the Forum (click the Forum tab above).

Mike

UNC

Reaction score
Hi. My name is Michelle. Just bought a Droid 2 after biting the bullet and breaking my contract with AT&T and getting rid of the iPhone 4. The iPhone 4 proximity sensor issue drove me crazy (was accidentally putting about 75% of my calls on mute when the phone touched my face.) Plus, AT&T coverage around here is mediocre at best. Data was so SLOW! Never should have upgraded from the iPhone 3GS, but oh well. Even with the 3GS I missed the QWERTY keyboard that I was used to on my previous Blackberry Curve.

I've already used this site multiple times to figure things out as I learn the Android operating system. You've all been very helpful. Thanks.

Welcome to the site, I would also recommend xda-developers once you start to get comfortable with the android OS.

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
:icon_ worthless:

Lolz

Anyway welcome its good to see another ohio-en on the board. Everyone is really cool around here (cept for a fewwww douches lolz) so have fun an again...welcome.

Fault

Reaction score
If you need any recommendations on apps, dont hesitate to ask!

OP
R

redhed

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the warm welcome. :)