Internet browser

setlab

Reaction score
When I browse the Internet on my phone it takes forever to load the page or for the browser to begin loading the page (I'm using dolphin hd). I know its not my connection speed because it is just as slow to load pages and go back to previously viewed pages on high speed wifi.

How can I speed up my browser speed? If I used an app to speed up my CPU would that make it faster?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Try just turning the X off and on. If that doesn't work clean the cookies and cache.

It's hard to say what you consider slow or fast. It's not going to be as quick as a computer, even using wifi.

OP
S

setlab

Reaction score
I would say slow is 30 seconds or more to load a page. Sometimes it loads pages really fast and then the next click or I click back to the previous page and it seems like it's doing nothing. Is there a "cookies" or a "cache" folder in the driod I can check?

fishstick600

Reaction score
Go into apps /manage apps/all/select the browser and there's a clear cash option.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reaction score
It doesn't hurt to have multiple browsers as well. Some browsers do things better than other browsers. I like to use xscope 6. But I use skyfire to watch videos and other browsers to do other things... Find out which ones do what best....

GeXX

Reaction score
Try xscope 6. I tried the trial, and bought it within 2 min of trying it. My friend did the same.