interesting new site.....

Neofite

Reaction score
imeem - Droid Week featured download #dw03

Looks like they are gonna do Twitter weekly updates with a new app. Hope it lasts for a bit.

"Today we are happy to announce Droid Week, the newest addition to the And Me Network. Droid Week is an app, game & widget gallery showcasing the best that Google Android has to offer. Each week (Monday AM) we post a new featured download. Each entry will contain four screens, a short description, download links, a QR code, reviews from the market, a poll to vote the app up or down, and twitter banter.
Droid Week is going to power our (sometimes neglected) weekly download feature here on Android and Me. Each week in the left sidebar you’ll find a short blurb and QR code ready for scanning. Once a month, we’ll name an app, game or widget as our featured download of the month (based on the voting over at Droid Week).
Droid Week is also sporting a fully featured mobile version. Visit any of the pages on your Android device for all the great Droid Week content on the run.
Droid Week will depend on the Android and Me community to nominate apps and drive the discussion surrounding the selected apps (through Twitter and our forums). Each week, the user that nominates the selected app will be given credit on the Droid Week homepage (along with a userpic and link). Users that consistently contribute will be rewarded with custom titles and privileges.
Droid Week is launching as part of the And Me Network, our new over-brand that is going to support all our future Android developments. We’ve got a handful of new Android sites in the pipeline and utilizing the And Me Network will allow rapid community growth and exposure (that previously would’ve taken months of slow building). Also launching today as part of the network is the Android and Me Store (more information to follow).
We hope you enjoy Droid Week and eventually it becomes an integral part of separating the wheat from the chaff in the Android market. If you’d like to get in touch to suggest an app or ask a question, you can message @droidweek on Twitter or come join us in the Android and Me Forums."

Last edited:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I went ahead and added this app in my listing. Looks like a really good site also, thanks for the find :)

Zippster

Reaction score
Not really a "twitterer" myself, but definitely something to follow. Flood gates should be opening soon after Friday.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just started following them on twitter. Great idea. Thanks for the heads up Neofite!