Interactive Calendar Widget

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Using Jorte calendar but I'm looking for a fully interactive calendar widget for my home screens. Any recommendations?

Sent from my rooted and blossoming Thunderbolt.

turdbogls

Reaction score
what do you mean by interactive?

i know you probably done want to go this way, but Go launcher has a nice calendar widget. i have the month view, i can tap on a date, and the widget goes to the agenda view for that day (with a nice animation) i can swipe up/down on the month view to change months, i can add calendar events with one touch( opens into the app though) and i can tap a button and get the agenda view for the next 7 (or so) days.
its pretty nice, but it needs go launcher to run, which is a nice launcher, but probably not exactly what you wanted to do.

other than that, i have only really tried business calendar widget, which is actually pretty nice, but i dont know how "interactive" it is. but its worth a look IMO.

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
I'm looking for something that when it shows the calendar it doesn't shows dots on the days it lists what the subject is so I know EXACTLY what is going on that day. I'll look into go launcher. I have launcher pro and adw is go launcher similar?

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
The Android Agenda Widget....can you use a full month as the widget or is it just a few days or a week...i wanted a full month visible.

jseah

Reaction score
The Android Agenda Widget....can you use a full month as the widget or is it just a few days or a week...i wanted a full month visible.

Wait....you want to see the full month in the widget, but then you also want it to show the full text of everything scheduled for that month? You're going to need a phone with a much bigger screen. I doubt they can cram all that into a widget that shows up on a 4-4.3 inch screen. Can they even make a font that small?

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score

Well, it shows you all upcoming events with their dates and times; the widget is scrollable on ADW, not sure about other launchers. If it's not what you're looking for, I can't help you beyond that.

OP
RyansGirl101302
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 5
Twitter
@healthymommy13
Ok...so when you open jorte calendar its the full page BUT it lists whatever fits in the screen like my picture below. I want this view on my home screen.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1313612123725.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1313612123725.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 491