Installing Nandroid ROMs -HELP!!

Reaction score
I'm trying to download Pete's new Bugless Beast and it says to use Nandroid. I have SPRecovery and all. I download his buglessbeast.rar or whatever and when i unrar it, about 4 files come out in the same location as the original unrared one. Are these files supposed to be in a file before performing a nandroid restore? If so, what would the name of the folder be?

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
When you unrar it, you should have a folder. Inside that folder should be several files, but no folders.

Put the unzipped folder into your nandroid folder on your sd card and boot to recovery.

joeymoose

Reaction score
When you extract you can choose: Extract to BDSxxx, It will put the 4 files in a folder for you and then you just drag and drop it.

OP
H
Reaction score
I see those files, but there aren't any folders for them to go to

joeymoose

Reaction score
Go to your desktop, Right click, new folder, WAALLLLAAAA!!!!

Place those files in the folder and name the folder whatever...

PC, Laptop, not Droid desktop

OP
H
Reaction score
Go to your desktop, Right click, new folder, WAALLLLAAAA!!!!

Place those files in the folder and name the folder whatever...

PC, Laptop, not Droid desktop

Ok. i didn't know if the folder had to have a specific name

samiusmc

Reaction score
I'm trying to download Pete's new Bugless Beast and it says to use Nandroid. I have SPRecovery and all. I download his buglessbeast.rar or whatever and when i unrar it, about 4 files come out in the same location as the original unrared one. Are these files supposed to be in a file before performing a nandroid restore? If so, what would the name of the folder be?

If you right click the .rar file, the first choice you see is "extract files. " Choose that. A folder beginning with BDS-2010 containing the extracted files will automatically be created. Drop that folder into the nandroid folder on your SD card. That's it!