Advanced Nandroid Back-up Help.

LyCke7y SpLy7

Reaction score
Advanced Nandroid Back-up Help. (Problem Solved!!!)

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread, but I did try the search option and could not find anything (maybe it was user error) so my apologies in advance.

Ok, here is my problem. I have recenlty flashed my stock 2.1 moto Droid with SPRecovery 0.99.3b or something along those lines. I finally got it rooted and had Busybox installed using "Android Terminal Emulator". I figured now was a good time to do another Advanced Nandroid Back-up. I selected every option after naming the backup and hit enter. When I do it just sits there for 10-15 mins with "Attempting Nandroid backup" and the status bar never fills.

How do I get past this? My first backup took like 2-4 minutes or so. Should I attempt to reflash SPRecovery? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Last edited:

SpykeZ

Reaction score
this happened to me a couple times I just pulled the battery and tried again and it worked

OP
LyCke7y SpLy7

LyCke7y SpLy7

Reaction score
^^^ Yeah, I have tried that twice now but still same result. About to try again. Thanks though.

OP
LyCke7y SpLy7

LyCke7y SpLy7

Reaction score
Problem resolved! I just kept disconnecting the battery and retrying several times until it worked. Thanks anyways.

I am going to change the thread topic and add problem resolved.