Installable Dark Android Themed Gingerbread Keyboards

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
I have updated the Gingerbread keyboards posted here to be installable. Now, you can install along side your Android keyboard and switch back and forth. I have expanded the themes as well with more color. To install one fo the keyboards, follow the below instructions.

• Download preferred color
  • Remove .zip from the filename (Ex. Rename blue-gbkb.apk.zip to blue-gbkb.apk)
  • Remove any current Gingerbread keyboard
  • Install like any other app

Green Gingerbread Keyboard

green-gbkb2.jpg
green-gbkb1.jpg

Blue Gingerbread Keyboard

blue-gbkb1.jpg
blue-gbkb2.jpg

Red Gingerbread Keyboard

red-gbkb1.jpg
red-gbkb2.jpg

torino216

Reaction score
I was able to download it and install it, but it will not run when I go into my settings and select it.

Last edited:

marc434

Reaction score
When installing is there anything else that needs to be installed or will it work as download instructions go

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Reaction score
So this will work with any ROM right. Even stock cause my GF wants it on her D2G which is still on the stock android rom but is rooted. And I wanna put it on my phone as well which is running Rubix Focused at the moment. That black and red one is dope as hell, thanks for the uploads bro

EDIT -dude this red and black GB KB theme is friggin awesome. Thank you so much!

Sent using my Droid X, Powered by Rubix Focused 2.0.1

Last edited:

Reaction score
Why does it say make sure my SD card is mounted when I try to download one of these keyboards...please help my phone is rooted with gingerbread 4.5.588 please help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums