Insight of moto,google and twitter ics release.

blwn327

Reaction score
Just talked to a personal friend and good source(not a techy) that's a higher up on the ladder of the google/moto possible purchase. Closer to the google side of it. I'm not gonna defend this whether true or not.
I guess google has been watching or monitoring motos public relations and r&d. Google is disturbed with the product line of constant needs for updates and updates getting out in a fashionable time, very upset with the short release times in between razr and razr max and ppl getting screwed. Google knows how close ppl are to there smartphones and want perfect products and if not perfect then quick updates and fixes. I guess there is issues with their 2 way radios also?
The Twitter letter was put out from motos HR to show google they keep ppl up to date with what's going on, which is b.s. and might not be good because 99% replies are negative. So products on the list might never get ics.
Sounds like if motos ppl don't start making ppl happy in a short amout of time that alot of management,HR and R&D departments are gonna be involuntarily let go. If this purchase happens.
Like I said I don't work for neither parties and could be total B.S. but no reason to be. Just thought I'd share here cuz I'm not happy how all these updates are taking for the Bionic and was a "flagship"

Sent from my 43v3r ROOTED BADASS BIONIC!

Tonik

Reaction score
The Twitter letter was put out from motos HR to show google they keep ppl up to date with what's going on

What twitter letter, I missed that one.

Nevermind, I found it.

Scribble

Reaction score
I hope so. They seriously need to be shaken up. It sucks because they make quality hardware... It's just the support that sucks.

OP
blwn327

blwn327

Reaction score
I did have it in paragraphs for easier reading but didn't come out that way lol weird

Derekweb

Reaction score
this would make more sense if Google has a clue about how to regression test their own products. They work like a garage shop. Google's product updates are unannounced and untested. I cite, for quick examples - update your list of devices in the market. Eventually, any device you changed will revert back tp previous state. And how many months did it take Google to fix the bug on the market where page 11 of your apps and beyond disappeared? Too many others to cite, but you all have experienced it. Google can teach nothing to Moto about system testing!! Now, they can learn from Apple, Sun and Google on how to market coolness over function.