Insane battery life

ksalce

Reaction score
This on ZS 1.71 and stock battery. No big deal :)

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

mza929

Reaction score
Well

Clearly you barely used your phone - but i have to admit, I've noticed increased battery life on ZS 1.71

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You probably used the phone for an hour or something in those 2 days. I get about 8 hours, but im literally always on. Heavy heavy user. I'm sure I'd get 2 days if i just got on a min or two here and there.

Hi my name is Domenic and im a DroidForums addict

OP
K

ksalce

Reaction score
You probably used the phone for an hour or something in those 2 days. I get about 8 hours, but im literally always on. Heavy heavy user. I'm sure I'd get 2 days if i just got on a min or two here and there.

Hi my name is Domenic and im a DroidForums addict

Definitely used it alot more than a hour or 2 in those days. I actually use my phone alot. I was on wifi for most of the time so that definitely had an influence but I in no way barely used my phone in those 2 days.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Romulet

Reaction score
I can beat OP's time...but someone needs to refresh my memory of how to screencap. Also, I notice OP's background is the same green/white/grey mess mine is...is this corruption or just the way that bar is supposed to look?

EDIT: Disregard my corruption question...but I just figured something out. The green line is the charge remaining on the battery over time (touch it and you'll get a full screen graph) so, if I read it correctly...OP charged his phone to get that time (upward slash at the M)

Last edited: