Ingress Invite Code

Dalvik_Cache

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is anyone alive here? I have found myself completely, 100% addicted to this game! If you don't know what Ingress is it is a collaboration between Google and Niantic Labs to create a GPS based game. The best way to describe it is a mix between geo-caching and capture the flag! Anyhow, its in closed beta right now, but I have some invites if anyone wants one. Let me know here if you do, I have five right now.

Cu6KjmfopOTIEEhPyS-ovi2y5WAcI54K4RjtpsJ0mfCUK5yzT37T31KMTuWTdqfVPNY

Link to Ingres: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticproject.ingress

- Mandy

I love playing too. But works been killing me lately. I've got 7 invite codes at the moment

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I've tried playing it, but I suppose it's going to take some time to fully understand. All I can do is collect the little orbs, until I have a full level, then there's no other activities. I'm not on foot and on the streets that much so perhaps that's half the problem. I'd love to know more about it. Perhaps I need to watch some youtube videos?

I'm with Fox. I have no idea what this is lol. I live in the middle of nowhere so really walking anywhere is not an option... Perhaps I'll join you on the YouTube hunt.

Sent from my XT926 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

It's pretty fun. Particularly working together with people in your city.

Enlightened all the way!

Back