[Infograph] Patent Battles

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
patentstring.jpg

Some of us might get lost in all the patent battles, but no worries, Reuters recently published their updated patent battle infograph. The image above is made for those of you that want to get all the facts straight about who is fighting who. As you can see, Apple is currently top dog as far as lawsuits goes; they're suing some big names and apparently their opponents are fighting back strong. The market is hot and ready for battles, and now we know exactly what the battles are looking like.

Share your thoughts on these lawsuits below.

Via: Reuters

Last edited by a moderator:

zachdroid

Reaction score
Lots of arrows pointing at and away from apple. Looks like a bit of clamouring on their part.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
it disgusts me that the legal system can be used to get in the way of innovation like this, so effing what if they stole your idea, that means it was a good one, just take on of theirs, get over it.. man.

Beardface

Reaction score
Note the lack of red lines from Android companies. Outside of the ONE red line from Huawei (which I believe we don't get here in the US) they are all countersuits, and they are all directed at Apple.

To those who always chime in on the weekly threads about how Apple is only protecting their rights and that Google is doing it as well, this is pretty damming evidence AGAINST those claims. Apple is being the bully, and its pretty evident looking at this.

DaWolf85

Reaction score
Note the lack of red lines from Android companies. Outside of the ONE red line from Huawei (which I believe we don't get here in the US) they are all countersuits, and they are all directed at Apple.

To those who always chime in on the weekly threads about how Apple is only protecting their rights and that Google is doing it as well, this is pretty damming evidence AGAINST those claims. Apple is being the bully, and its pretty evident looking at this.
The one red line from Huawei goes to another Android company anyway :icon_eek: