Incredible Replacement Question. PLEASE HELP!!!

Areslegacy

Reaction score
I severely cracked the screen of my incredible.

I have insurance.

When I first purchased and set up my Incredible I was speaking with tech support for verizon helping me set up everything. He had me put on backup assistant before anything....little did i realize this week, when i had accidentally erased my contacts (i was NOT saving them to gmail, becuase i thought i did not need to with backup assistant on the phone), that backup assistant is not supported with incredible. even says no incredible support on their website. So now I have lost my contacts, and now I have had enough with my cracked screen and I am buying a new one with insurance.

My main question is, when I get my replacement phone, what exactly will come back once I set up my phone again and sync with my gmail?

Will I lose apps, will I have to re download everything, and will all my widgets be gone?

I use appbrain and my apps are synced on that, I am considering buying backup pro....can anyone shed some light for me???

benner

Reaction score
Back up assistant is on the incredible. Used it to transfer all my contacts when I picked up my new phone.
As far as apps you can just redownload everything.