Incredible Cradle?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Ok just so you guys know the HTC Incredible home dock will be Horizontal and it will be $29.99 from Verizon.

55rmsx.jpg

credo

Reaction score
It looks horizontal.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

BzB

Reaction score
sweet, but it doesn't look like compatible with a case. it might also be a little awkward in practical use since the incredible's home screen is always in portrait mode.

Ok just so you guys know the HTC Incredible home dock will be Horizontal and it will be $29.99 from Verizon.

55rmsx.jpg

theguy386

Reaction score
I've been using an iPhone stand on my Incredible, as well as when I had my Moto Droid and I absolutely love it

d847_xstand.jpg

I can have it in both portrait AND landscape... the USB cable simply runs through the bottom.

It's called an xStand by the way

ThinkGeek :: iPhone Xstand

herbmmm

Reaction score

t34p075

Reaction score
The official Verizon charging cradle for htc incredible has been canceled. It was removed from the system and an email sent out saying that it is not coming. Pix from earlier in the thread are bogus.
This really pissed me off... the accessories were part of why I bought this phone and they canceled the dock and have yet to release a tv cable. Guess they need to catch up on production first.

herbmmm

Reaction score
This looks great but the best price i found for the micro usb to mini usb is 10.00 Did you find this any cheaper?

You can get converters on Ebay for 99 cents

Like this one:

For Motorola Mini USB To Micro Adapter Charger Convert - eBay (item 140404617424 end time Jun-01-10 21:11:34 PDT)

I bought 4 of them last week to convert all my old phones power sources.

I bought 4 of these also but found they will allow me to charge my DI but for some reason I can't make contact with my computer hard drive while I am using them!!!

OP
Durango_Boy

Durango_Boy

Reaction score
The official Verizon charging cradle for htc incredible has been canceled. It was removed from the system and an email sent out saying that it is not coming. Pix from earlier in the thread are bogus.
This really pissed me off... the accessories were part of why I bought this phone and they canceled the dock and have yet to release a tv cable. Guess they need to catch up on production first.

That blows I really wanted a fitted cradle with a built in charging cord.

It doesn't have to be made by Verizon but I would like one specific to the Incredible, and I know there are a couple hundred thousand other people out there who'd buy one too.

rosariorose9

Reaction score
I've been using an iPhone stand on my Incredible, as well as when I had my Moto Droid and I absolutely love it

d847_xstand.jpg

I can have it in both portrait AND landscape... the USB cable simply runs through the bottom.

It's called an xStand by the way

ThinkGeek :: iPhone Xstand

Really like that cradle. Just ordered it based upon your advice that it will fit the Incredible. Thanks!