Incredible Cradle?

rosariorose9

Reaction score
I've been using an iPhone stand on my Incredible, as well as when I had my Moto Droid and I absolutely love it

d847_xstand.jpg

I can have it in both portrait AND landscape... the USB cable simply runs through the bottom.

It's called an xStand by the way

ThinkGeek :: iPhone Xstand

Got it last week and LOVE it! Fits the DI perfectly. Thanks a million!! :icon_ banana:

rosariorose9

Reaction score
By the way, I'm really curious why the manufacturer doesn't publicize the fact that this cradle works for the DI. I don't think I'm the only one who was looking for a cradle like this, and I never would have gotten it if 'theguy386' hadn't tipped us on this...

Aggie Man

Reaction score
Peanut475 where do I find a cradle like the 1 in your pic?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

rosariorose9

Reaction score
Fyi just looking@ pix, doesn't look like the x stand will work if U have larger battery... phone will b thicker. But I may b wrong

I'm currently using a 2600mAh battery I purchased on eBay. The phone is about 3/4 inch thick with the thicker back cover, and it fits in the cradle perfectly.

7SiNz

Reaction score
The iPhone Xstand is 11.99 at Amazon.. Got my order today and it works perfectly.. Thanks for the heads up on this stand.

7SiNz

Reaction score
The iPhone Xstand is 11.99 at Amazon.. Got my order today and it works perfectly.. Thanks for the heads up on this stand.

Don't know what cradle you got, and I'm pleased that you like it, but the Xstand is not $11.99 on Amazon - it's $27.94...

Amazon.com: Just Mobile Xtand for the iPod Touch 1G/2G/3G - Aluminum Desktop Stand: Electronics

Once again.. The one I got was 11.99

Amazon.com: 3 in 1 Xstand for Iphone 4g, IPod touch 2g, 4g, and Iphone 3gs + Aluminum Base + Adjustable bit: Everything Else

rosariorose9

Reaction score

Don't know what cradle you got, and I'm pleased that you like it, but the Xstand is not $11.99 on Amazon - it's $27.94...

Amazon.com: Just Mobile Xtand for the iPod Touch 1G/2G/3G - Aluminum Desktop Stand: Electronics

Once again.. The one I got was 11.99

Amazon.com: 3 in 1 Xstand for Iphone 4g, IPod touch 2g, 4g, and Iphone 3gs + Aluminum Base + Adjustable bit: Everything Else

That's hilarious. With shipping you paid the same as what I had quoted in my earlier post (#36). If they don't get you on the price of the item, they get you on the shipping cost!!!

E

Emtronics

My Cradle for the DI

Here is what I use and it works great for the DI. Also has a charging bay in back for an extra battery.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've seen that one before. How do you like it? Do you have an extra battery as well?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

E

Emtronics

First, sorry for the crappy picture. I love it. It holds the DI tight which makes using the touch screen while in the cradle very easy. The mini USB charge cord fits perfectly into the side of the DI. No, I don't have an extra battery, but about every two weeks, I remove the battery from my Droid, insert it into the rear charge bay while I air blow out my phone and clean it. This cradle comes with a charger exactly like the charger that comes stock with the DI. I simply put the charger away that came with the cradle and plugged in the USB to the original droid charger.

riko540

Reaction score
The official Verizon charging cradle for htc incredible has been canceled. It was removed from the system and an email sent out saying that it is not coming. Pix from earlier in the thread are bogus.
This really pissed me off... the accessories were part of why I bought this phone and they canceled the dock and have yet to release a tv cable. Guess they need to catch up on production first.

That sucks I wonder if start back up once production catches up.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

4nefertiti

Reaction score
too many steps involved

Here is what I use and it works great for the DI. Also has a charging bay in back for an extra battery.

I have the same charger. It does charge well. It will charge both the Incredible and the extra battery at the same time. My problem is that I have to remove the cover before putting it in the cradle and plugging it in. I tend to drop phones so I have it in a case. Last time I used the charge, my Incredible got banged up (I dropped it) while taking it off the charger. Now I just plug it in without putting it on the cradel. Sort of like just using the supplied charger.