incredible charger compatible with incredible2?

c308682

Reaction score
The power cables (travel, car and USB) from my incredible fit on the incredible2. Are the power cables from my old incredible compatible with incredible2?

Thank you

jcrocks

Reaction score
c308682, rubiksc00p is right. All your original cable chargers will work.

One thing that won't is the standalone external AC charger for your Inc battery. The Inc2 battery is slightly larger. I searched out the web for one and I thought I found one from Cell Phone Shop in CA but I was wrong. Did not fit. I returned it and to date still never got my money back. Beware of dealing with this outfit. STAY AWAY FROM THEM! Here is a abbreviated historical accounts of communications with this company:

"I tell you guys - you are unbelievably a "NO CUSTOMER SERVICE" company! Obviously you never read Joe Girard, the greatest salesman in the world, re: exponentially/geometrically alienating/losing future customers due to negative feedback from just one dissatisfied client.

Recap:

1/12 - First time you agreed to refund upon receipt back of incompatible product
1/13 - I returned product with delivery confirmation
1/13 - Second time you will refund upon receipt back of incompatible product (probably automated reply)
1/24-26 - I inquired about my refund; you said you did not receive back your product
1/26 - Emailed you delivery confirmation that you received it 1/17
1/26 - Filed a BBB complaint
1/27 - First time you said that my refund will be coming in 4-5 biz days
1/27 - I complained about the delay in handling my situation
1/30 - You emailed back that it will be processed ASAP! Any sane individual would think that meant a day or two - then......
1/31 - Second time you said again that my refund will be coming in 4-5 biz days (probably automated reply again)

Today is the 31st, what's going on? 19 days of futile and worthless effort - forget about the earlier front end communications. Is this the way you wear out and drive away your customers? You certainly got it down to a science now."

Then they emailed me 3 days ago saying that I will get a refund today, 2/3. None. Kinda wrote this thing off already since I am wasting too much time dealing with this vendor. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! Hope no one else experiences what I went through.

SHOULD ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW OF A UNIT THAT WILL AC CHARGE THE INC2 BATTERY (external of the phone) AS WELL AS A HI-CAP RESERVE BATTERY, please let me know. Thanks.