Incomplete un installs

SJSD

Reaction score
I am pretty new to the droid but this forum has helped me a lot. I hope someone can guide me here.

I downloaded the PandaHome application for themes yesterday. I also downloaded two themes, one of which I didn't like. I unintalled the theme I did not like using the application manager. But the background of the theme still is on my desktop. I tried uninstalling everything connected with PandaHome but the second theme (the one I liked) also still remains in the background.

I tried turning the phone on and off, but I still get both backgrounds although the icons are gone from the application manager.

I hope this explains the problem and I hope someone can help me.
Thanks in advance.

Sharon

Have you tried to change the background?

I had many troubles with PandaHome myself, used it for weeks tho. Mine was different, i deleted an app thru panda home (you can long press on an app and uninstall), it uninstalled but said it was still installed... Panda is a bit junky at times.

BacknBlack- yes I did try and change the background but it still keeps appearing.

icculusX - At least knowing that someone else had the problem too, makes me feel better.

Back